- Pre-processing programs for the Spanish coast: Baco, Atlas, Odín.
- Coastal Engineering Tutorial program (TIC). In Spanish.
- Short Term and Long Term Analysis programs: Mopla, Petra, MMT.
- Documents: SMC user manual, SMC practice, MOPLA reference.
- PC, Intel, Dual-Core
- Minimum storage capacity: 200MB MB + 700 MB for Baco program (bathymetric database, optional).
- Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10 (No LINUX, No MAC).
- Internet connection.
- SURFER already installed. Demo versions don’t work. Versions 8-11 are recommended (Later versions haven’t been tested). SURFER will NOT be provided by SMC Group. This software could be download from Golden Software. In the ANEJO I of the Instalation manual (in Spanish) is specified how to configurate SURFER for its proper operation with SMC.
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Regional configuration: decimals must be represented as points.
SMC V2.5 – Spain: Installation program.
Mopla output files description: Describes the content of MOPLA’s output files.
Análisis Matemático y Estadístico de Variables Ambientales (AMEVA), is a software that consists of a set of functions developed in Matlab that integrates various statistical analysis methodologies implemented by Environmental Hydraulics Institute “IHCantabria”, in order to study and characterize environmental variables.